How to integrate Checkout.com with Peekaboox
Checkout, as mainstream and widely used payment processor is supported by Peekaboox. In order to integrate Checkout as a payment option to your Peekaboox you can follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings tab under My Business
- Highlight the Payment Processors button
- Click on Add a new a new one or select an entry and click on Edit
- Select Checkout in the Payment Processor editing window
- Open a Checkout account here - Simple profile registration page. Checkout comes equipped with straight-forward payment integration system and you just need to put in the email, your name and the company's website to get it up and rolling.
- Click Next to enter the Details tab and set the Client ID and Secret Key - when the complete registration process is done it will result with issuing a unique Client ID and Secret key for your business which needs to be entered directly with Peekaboox's payment processor configuration wizard
- Click on confirm
Peekaboox allows its users to assign different payment options for each service they offer and you can select Checkout from the list of payment method in the service section.
- Go to the ‘My Services’ tab of 'My Business' in the main menu and select the service you would want to activate the payment option with. You can search through the list via the searh bar or filter them by several criteria such as name, type or even base price.
At the 'Payment' section, define which payment method will be offered to your customers when they book the service. Cash is always available, the credit card payment depends on what you have configured in the payment processor section.
However, in order to activate Checkout, you need to firstly configure it as a payment processor in the settings section.